EMI utilizes the industry’s finest quality Firestop and Grease Duct products that ensure that fire, smoke and toxic gases are contained to piping, conduit and air ventilation infrastructure in commercial kitchens, buildings and/or remote sites to reduce the tragic loss of property and human life.
• General Insulation Company (GIC): General Insulation Company is a major distributor of commercial, industrial, and mechanical insulation; HVAC products; 3M fire stop products; OEM products; marine products; weatherization products; along with a full line of associated accessories such as gaskets and tapes. GIC services many different types of contractors (mechanical, insulation, and sheet metal, for example), plants, OEMs, and a variety of supply houses.
• Insul-Therm: Since 1982, Insul-Therm has been producing and distributing high quality insulation products for the industrial and commercial market.
Click Here for More Info>
Owens Corning Mechanical Solutions (Commercial & Industrial): We combine the mechanical insulation expertise of our people with industry-leading service to innovate durable and easy-to-install products that offer low install cost and high performance to help reduce the risk of lost business, damaged reputation and callbacks.
Click Here For More Info>
• Morgan Thermal Ceramics-Commercial Kitchen Grease Duct and Air Ventilation Enclosure Systems: Morgan Thermal Ceramics serves a broad spectrum of markets with industrial insulation and passive fire protection products.
• DI – Distribution International: For nearly three decades, Distribution International has been one of the world’s leading distributors and fabricators of insulation materials — as measured by our peers, partners and, above all, our customers.
• Specified Technologies, Inc.-The Firestop Authority: Leading Firestop manufactures whose products and systems can be found in all types of construction, including such notable projects as The Pentagon, Washington, DC and Time Warner, NY.
• HILTI, Inc.-Firestop Systems that Outperforms and Outlast: Hilti’s Firestop systems provide designers and specifies a wide range of Firestop solutions for virtually any opening or penetration through which fire, heat or smoke might pass.
• 3M: It’s like no Firestop foam you’ve used before- it works! It’s not runny, so it stays in place and expands at a controlled consistent pace.